Billing Terms & Conditions
You agree to comply with and be bound by these terms by placing an order. Billing Terms and Conditions may be revised by firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
email@example.com provides Guaranteed safe and secure payment checkout via PayPal.
- Prices are quoted in US Doller (USD), and you must pay in USD through Stripe
- reserves the absolute right to change any product’s price without notice.
- Product’s price that is displayed throughout the store is genuine and will appear as so on checkout.
- Shipping rate that is displayed on our shipping information site is genuine and will appear as so on checkout.
- You will be charged the exact amount of money that is displayed in order on checkout.
- You will not be charged for any sum that is outside of the order.
- You will not be charged for any orders that cannot be fulfilled and where appropriate firstname.lastname@example.org store will refund to your account any sum deducted by email@example.com Store.
- Payment is due from the moment the order is accepted. After you have submitted your order, the firstname.lastname@example.org store may take and shall be entitled to receive such payment as is due in respect of the order.
- Reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- Does not retain any details of your credit card or debit card.
We reserve the right to only accept orders from those over 18 years of age who have the full legal capacity to order from the email@example.com online store. If you disagree with all the Terms and Conditions or any part of them, please don’t access or use this website.
All purchases are subject to availability, and all sales are time and stock-restricted. We may have to wait for products from our suppliers due to the nature of our online store. Orders may take longer if this is the case. However, we make every effort to ship your item within the specified delivery periods. If an item you’ve ordered isn’t available, we’ll let you know as soon as we can.
You must supply us with your details, which include your name, e-mail address, phone number, and other information, in order to make purchases through this website. Furthermore, you will be expected to supply authentic and accurate payment information when ordering the items. Customers are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. bslau.com values your privacy and is committed to safeguarding your personal and financial information. Any information given by our customers is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Secure Sockets Layer (128 Bit SSL Security)
Bslau uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and credit card numbers, during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of malicious hands.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
Is firstname.lastname@example.org PCI Compliant?
Yes, email@example.com is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
We are very serious about your online security and have invested significant time and money to certify our solution PCI compliant. We work hard to ensure our platform is secure from annual on-site assessments validating compliance to continuous risk management.
Your Payment Information
We do not have access to your payment card information. We can only access your payment information, shipping information, order details, and the last four numbers of your credit card after your purchase is complete.
Phone: +44 7496 663955
Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ,nited Kingdom