About this item
- Pressure (bar) max. 160; Rated power (kW) 2.5; Flow rate (l/h) max. 500; Inlet water temperature (°C) max. 60
- ITALIAN MADE professional high pressure washer: the perfect tool for artisans and professionals, able to remove the most stubborn dirt and handle heavy workloads, such as workshop and vehicle cleaning for artisans, daily vehicle and workshop cleaning for automotive repairers, and mud removal from equipment and machinery in the farming sector
- Also particularly suitable for the construction industry: thanks to its compact design, it is easily transported from site to site
- Outstanding pump-motor unit built to last and to provide reliable service in even the most extreme environments: high-quality 2800 rpm pump powered by single-phase induction electric motor with overload cutout; brass pump head; connecting rod system with 3 ceramic-coated axial pistons; double gasket in HBNR rubber for even greater resistance to chemicals
- Pressure adjustable via special valve with display on glycerine bath precision pressure gauge
- Oil reservoir with level checking sight glass for effective servicing
|Manufacturer||Annovi Reverberi S.p.A|
|Product Dimensions||42.8 x 26.9 x 25.8 cm; 21.46 Kilograms|
|Item model number||DXPW001CE|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Hose Length||8 Metres|
|Included Components||High pressure washer: High pressure trigger gun; Reinforced high pressure hose (8 m); High/low pressure lance with adjustable jet nozzle|
|Item Weight||21.5 kg|
DXPW001CE is the DEWALT professional cold water high pressure washer suitable for a vast range of uses and working environments, designed for prolonged operation in heavy-duty situations. Thanks to its compact design, it is very easy to transport, on a van for example, or to stow away in the workshop when the job is done, because it really takes up very little space. If preferred, the compatible wheeled trolley (code 46079) can be purchased to enable mobility with no lifting required.
This DEWALT high pressure washer is built with excellent quality components and high grade materials. Examples include the tough plastic guards that protect the pump against knocks or infiltration of water and corrosives, the convenient handle for easy transport, the power cable compartment and the rugged built-in accessories holder.
DXPW001CE also features an inspectable filter, and built-in detergent suction and self-priming via the pipe provided for connection to an external tank.
The accessories supplied are: high pressure trigger gun with steel interior and brass threaded fitting; high/low pressure lance in corrosion-resistant steel with adjustable jet nozzle: by turning the wash nozzle users can switch from a more powerful, effective cylindrical jet to a gentler fan jet; particularly tough, resistant 8 m reinforced high pressure hose.
The Total Stop System comprises a regulating valve built into the pump head which switches off the high pressure washer automatically when the gun trigger is released; this saves electricity and increases the machine’s lifetime by reducing wear.